Library of Books for Purchase
- Independent Contractor vs Employee Quagmire
A must read for any company or worker who is contemplating a contractual relationship, taxpayers who are facing a federal or state or employment
audit, and tax professionals.
- Pragmatic Asset Protection
A no-nonsense guide to asset protection for individuals and small companies, and their tax professionals.
- Failure to Disclose Foreign Financial Assets
An in-depth analysis of how to determine whether a taxpayer is ?willful? in his/her failure to comply with U.S. tax law and the consequences thereof.
- "If you need advice on independent contractors, run, don't walk,
to order Robert Sommers' book. We had two IRS audits in 15 years.
We won both cases! With Bob's knowledge and preparation, it was
a slam dunk!"
- — Mary McgGlynn, President, PowerSpeaking Inc.
- "I've had a couple of scrapes with the IRS over worker classification issues
and emerged unscathed each time, thank's to Bob." Not only has he kept
my butt out of jail, I actually made money (mid six figures), based on Bob's
unconventional and ingenious solution to my tax problem!" Read this book
and spare yourself the wrath of the taxman."
- — Steve, The Carpetman, San Francisco